RSS

What could you do to help your clients or friends feel more connected with you?

Second, his five star concert wowed us: his singing, dancing, all female orchestra and dance troup, special guests and the creative yet elegantly simple stage sets.Just before intermission he introduced a 12 year old boy, a champion tap dancer, who astonished me with his fast steps, physical agility and artistic style. Later Massimo and the boy danced a long duet where Massimo followed the boy's every dance move exactly! A jaw dropping performance. Easy to forget he's 57.

Massimo has performed the same concert about 200 times throughout Italy in the last 18 months. Why this exhausting schedule away from home so much, performing the same songs ad nauseum?My answer came at the end during thunderous applause with people yelling, "Sei grande Massimo! You're great Massimo." He stood still at the front of the right side of the stage with his eyes closed, facing the audience with his arms wrapped across his chest like he was hugging himself. He was taking in all the applause!

After all these years, he still craves applause, like most of us do. As Mother Teresa said, "There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread."Massimo makes his fans feel a big affection for him and dazzles them with a first class performance so they heap their appreciation on him. An appreciation that's fed his energy and his heart for 40 years. Plus clearly he's doing what he loves and radiates his passion through his high energy.

I asked myself, "How could I do that in my business that I love?"

Now I'm personally visiting with more of our clients, telling more of my stories to our clients, am working on wowing our clients more, and making sure I reach every tour client by phone after they experience our services. I'm seeing more clients enjoying our services and hearing their appreciation more which feeds my energy. Why have I kept on my own business heart path all these years? Because I don't know how to sing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment